Tuesday, June 15, 2021

OUCH!!




 I fainted due to dehydration on Sunday, June 13th.  My face hit the shower frame and scraped the door on the way down. My side hit our little wooden stand. Patrick called 911 after I was convulsing, bleeding from my nose and peeing myself.  Nate held my hands and calmed me down as I cried out, "I'm so sorry!" The EMT's came to check my vitals and advised that I be taken to the ER.  I refused a ride with them to save $1500. I had ALLTHETESTS at the ER.  And they all came back to rule everything out.  No heart issues, no seizures, not low blood pressure.  Nothing but dehydration.  Which is 100% curable!! I had to stay the night and I lay there praising God! I could have lost my teeth, broken my neck or jaw, lost an eye....any number of horrible things.  BUT GOD...I had no broken bones nor was I concussed! Thank you Lord! I was sore and had 3 goose eggs and boy did those black eyes come in nicely!! I rested up and iced and used Arnicare for the bruising.  If I do say so myself...I looked totally badass. So many friends that are family prayed for me and brought flowers and food and cards and chocolate! 

No comments: