Friday, June 20, 2008

Male

I used to let my husband Patrick mail letters for me. Until I began finding unsent ones in his car. Ones I racked my brains over and called my friends asking why they thought they STILL hadn't received my letters?? I'm not bitter. I just prefer to mail my own. Last week Patrick asked if he could mail a couple letters for me. Tough. It was a tough decision on my part. I talked to him like he was 2. "Now you know, when you ask to mail these, it means you need to mail them, right? See here, these letters need stamps, so you'll have to buy some stamps, put them on these letters and mail them. See? You'll have to mail these letters."
He called me on his cell phone on the way to the post office. "Uh, babe which letters need stamps?"

9 comments:

erin said...

LOL.
Boys.

LadyD said...

I am going to hope he was joking....He was right?

Carla said...

The Streams love sarcasm.

Unknown said...

I definitely was swinging for the sarcasm fence. Best if all, I made myself laugh so hard before I called her.

Carla said...

You crack yourself up Mr. Stream.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, too.

I don't know whether I should be embarrassed, or you should be insulted (or both, I'm afraid,) but I didn't even see the sarcasm angle.

erin said...

I read this aloud to Richard. He said, "What's funny?"

LadyD said...

Good one Pat.
You and Jerry have the same humor, I was on to you........

I've just had to learn to laugh along~

Unknown said...

guess you had to be there...in my head.