Thursday, October 22, 2020

2020

The year 2020 means many different things to all of us. To me it means HEALTH!! After 6 years and 6 providers and all of you praying for me I FEEL FANTASTIC!!! I spent the month of February 2020 in bed. Felt horrible. Everysingleday. I interviewed another provider and hired him. By May I was working out, cutting out sugar, eating a semi Keto diet and intermittent fasting. Today I reached one of my goals.
Before I hit my 55th birthday I wanted to lose 20 pounds!
I actually lost 21!! I weighed 148 lbs. and am now down to 127.
Thank you Jesus for answering the prayer I prayed for so many years.
Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved for you are the one I praise!! Jeremiah 17:14 This photo is of me videotaping my abortion story and healing at Rachel's Vineyard for Seed of Hope Pregnancy Center's virtual banquet.

No comments: