Thursday, August 23, 2012

Years

We have reached a milestone in the Stream household.  I was beyond tired of putting Tim to bed in a diaper.    I wrote about that here. And here.

I purchased the underpants he wanted and put him to bed in a pair.  I woke him up at 5 am to go potty and he went back to sleep and there you have it! He is dry some mornings and wet some mornings but I am good with that.

15 1/2 years of diapers is DONE. OVER. FINISHED.  I gave away the rest of the package of size 6 diapers! Self inflicted milestone?  Indeed.

PS  I know that there are some out there that can top this.  16, 18 or 20 years of diapering and I have a special exhausted place in my heart for you. BUT celebrate with me!!

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

Yahoo!!! No more didey-doo!

Keithslady said...

Celebrating sister!