Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blarney

Patrick and I attend a marriage retreat every year. This will be our 9th year. It is not always easy to find cherubcare but we manage. Divide and conquer seems the easiest for now. The bigs go one way and the littles go another. For some reason, Pat's mom(Noni)and I got our wires crossed and she will be flying to Ireland over the retreat. I told her that I am so excited for Nathan and Timothy. I think they will really enjoy going to Ireland with their Noni!

I'm kidding!! We love you, Noni!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I love you too!!!!! I really do!!!!!! Top 'O the mornin to ya!

Noni

Katie R. said...

Hey, I'll go with Noni and even help with the boys. Can I? Huh, huh can I?

Carla said...

You may!

erin said...

We can't make it to the retreat this year (our first time since we got married). : (
If you need help with childcare, let me know.
We have two twin beds at our house that are always available for use!

kristi noser said...

should we divide and conquer the littles?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Erin and Richard would appreciate the practice. :)

Brillig said...

A marriage retreat? sounds really interesting. And I like your word "Cherubcare" hahaha. I think I'll use that...

Carla said...

Be my guest. Let's change the word
"daycare" to "cherubcare". It could catch on.

Anonymous said...

Great idea to do a retreat every year!! How do you like it!?
That's so funny that your Noni is going to Ireland... I'm sure the boys are super excited to go!! LOL!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues

Carla said...

Our church holds a retreat every year to grow closer to God and to our spouse. It is a time of reflection, good food, Catch Phrase and hilarity!

Reegz said...

I need top hear about the trip to Ireland-really! My sis is moving there in a couple weeks! Too cool!