I have wanted to shoot a gun for a long time. I have wanted my own gun to conceal and carry for a long time too. Today I shot two different guns!! A small black one and then a larger black one. Oh they have fancy names and numbers I'm sure. But that is neither here nor there to me.
My thoughts on the shoot.
1. When we got there I didn't want to leave the car. For real.
2. I could have concentrated better if there weren't so many loud and bigger guns shooting.
3. My brain said loudly YOU ARE HOLDING A LOADED GUN!!! about a thousand times.
4. BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!
5. I broke a nail.
6. I think I killed the paper target man. I know I did.
7. My husband thinks I am hilarious. Even when armed.
8. I closed my eyes sometimes because I wasn't really sure where the bullets were going anyway.
9. The ear and eyewear was not the least bit flattering. Red headphones and yellow glasses? Really?
10. When I wasn't shooting I tidied up the place. Let's sweep up the casings shall we?
11. I love watching my husband shoot! My armed protector warrior husband!
12. Patrick is the best teacher in the world.
13. I tried to be teachable.
14. I am saving my allowance for a gun!
15. I can't wait to shoot again!
16. I shot a gun!!