Tim bought this game at a yard sale for 75 cents. I used to play it when I was young. Back in the olden days when they used real beans. We have played quite a few times but the rules have changed. When Nathan and Tim play it goes something like this.
1. Take all plastic beans and place them in a full bottle of spring water.
2. Swish the beans at least thrice daily.
3. Dump all beans into the bathroom sink.
4. Brush your teeth with your brother.
5. Spit all over the beans.
6. Act surprised when you get into trouble.
7. Since you know you won't be seeing the beans for awhile say goodbye.