Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Her Love




Dear Grandma Nora,

My lilacs are in bloom and I am missing you. It has been 32 years since I have seen the love in your eyes for me.  You are never very far from my thoughts.  I realize the impact one life can make on another.  So much of who I am is because of you.  Thank you for loving me.  Thank you for giving me just what I needed in the time we had together.  Thank you for letting Jesus touch my heart through you.

I wonder if you would be proud of me. You would love my husband and children. I know you would.

Take care of Aubrey, Jamie and Lee.(Your great grandchildren!)

I miss you so much!!
See you on the shores of eternity.
I love you,
Carla

2 comments:

Sher said...

Carla,
Knowing your love for the Lord, your love for your grandma (not unlike my angel of a grandma) and your deep love for your children you bring me tears of joy. So sorry for your loss and so happy for you finding love in our Lord and Savior. Praise God for your continued inspiration for others.
Your sister in Christ,
Sherry

Carla said...

Love you Sherry!

Thank you!