Saturday, October 29, 2011

When Wen?

I asked for and received Wen for my birthday. I enjoyed the infomercials so much!!(meaning I am a suckah!)The promise of beautiful hair lured me in. I have used this product for about a week now. It is some strange stuff to get used to. I am a tad regimented in the lather, rinse, repeat department. Wen is thick and white and rather greasy. It does not lather, you do not have to repeat. You slap it on and rub it in and rinse. I have noticed that my grays no longer stand straight up on the top of my head. I also don't have that flyaway static hair. I am trying to patient. After all, my Alyssa Milano hair should be coming up soon. Wen it shows up I will let you know.

3 comments:

erin said...

Please do!

kristi said...

I saw that infomercial....I think it is soothing to wash my hair, especially the lather part! No lather seems rather weird to me!

Carla said...

It is rather weird to me too.

So far I have been told my hair is flatter. But softer.

Hmmmm.