Friday, July 22, 2011

With Much Love

Dear Drivers,

If you could please continue to follow this list I would really appreciate it.

1. Do not use that silly little thing called a blinker.
2. Do not stop at a stop sign. Tap N Go. Tap N Go.
3. Pull out right in front of me, missing my van by inches.
4. After flooring it to pull out in front of me, slow down to 12 mph.
5. When the light turns green, honk at me immediately.
6. Follow closely behind me. Do not let me get away from you.
7. Text! Sing! Eat! Dance! Call me!
8. As I try to merge give me the finger.
9. Park so close to my driver's side door that I need to find a new exit.
10. Keep driving when I am in the crosswalk with my children.

These are the Top 10 things you do that have endeared you to me. You have such a cute vehicular way of doing things. I simply adore you! (((HUGS)))

No comments: