I had to return a movie to the DVD kiosk box thing. I am sure it has some technological name but I don't care. I tried shoving the DVD back into the slot. Shove, shove, shove. It ain't going. So I am sure it needs a little more gentle pressure. Jam, jam, jam. No, no, no.
I then considered the following action items-
1. Tape the movie to the screen.
2. Throw the movie on top of the box.
3. Slide the movie under the box.
4. Throw the movie at the screen in hopes the screen takes it from me.
5. Slide my card into the slot so the box can call me when it needs the movie.
6. Run outside to the car and shove and jam the movie at my husband.
7. Ask for assistance.
I went with number 7 and now I know that one need only tap the screen to RETURN a movie to the movie kiosk box thing! Technology is so amazing.