Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Skills

With fourby40 home from school for the summer I get to use all of the other skills that lay dormant through the brisk WI winter. Let's see. There is the continous tightening and loosening of swim goggles times four. When one is tightened it is too tight. When one is loosened it is too loose. Lather, rinse, repeat. I can finally blow up all beach balls and swim rings without passing out. I am also pretty good at end of freeze pop snipping. Wash the scissor. Learned that the hard way. I am a seasoned veteran of leaving all swim suits and towels outside to dry and waking up in the morning to pouring rain. I have experience with smores, sunburn, chlorine hair, ticks, anthill destruction and boys peeing outside.

Whew. When I finally decide what I want to be when I grow up my resume will be jampacked.

2 comments:

Reegz said...

Hilare! I love you Carla!

Carla said...

I love you, Reegz.

I think it is hilarious that you say hilare for hilarious!