Friday, June 25, 2010

Mom's Day Off

UPDATE
Disregard this post. Timmers just threw up.

ANOTHER UPDATE
The boy cant be thaaaaaat sick. He's still talking.

I am taking the day off. I plan on taking myself out for lunch, doing a little shopping and then sitting down in a quiet coffee shop to read and think and plan and daydream about my life. An iced coffee by my side. In between taking phone calls from my eldest Joshua while he babysits, of course. So maybe it isn't really a day off. More like a couple hours running around without children. I'll take what I can get.


4 comments:

erin said...

I just blogged about your blog.
haikulady.blogspot.com

kristi noser said...

I'm glad you still got your day off, and thanks for lunch.
xoxo
k

zcoffeegirl said...

Feeling the need for all of the above!! Hope Timmers is feeling better soon.

Karla with a K said...

Hope Tims is feeling better and hasn't shared with anyone. You know, shared thaaaaaaaaaaaaat.