Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Classes

We receive a brochure that describes all of the Community Education classes. I flipped through it and thought some looked interesting. I read about the Absolutely Abdominals Mid-Section Make-Over class. It was informative. We all have four layers of abdominal muscles, each with fibers running in a different direction. In this workshop, we will strengthen all 4 layers of ab muscle without getting on the floor.
Sounded good to me. I continued on until I got to the fine print.

You may want to bring a towel or yoga mat as we will be laying on the floor.

I think it might be worth the $25 just to see that action. Laying on the floor without getting on the floor.

7 comments:

kristi noser said...

hover-obics

Anonymous said...

I'm floored by that advertisement.

LadyD said...

Sounds New Age to me....

Anonymous said...

Yea, ll, I think you have to be a New Age from the one you're at to be able to do it.

Heather of the EO said...

Hilarious!

NoOtherName said...

I noticed the same thing--ha! Actually, sounds like a good class, though...wanna go?

Carla said...

I couldn't possibly. It sounds like I might have to exert myself and I try hard never to do that.