Thursday, January 24, 2008

Late

It is not a late movie this time. Overdue books from our church library that I have never even seen. I asked Joshua where they were and then had Momguilt when I found out that SarahBeara had checked them out. I knew that blank stare. Momma and the littles searched under her bed yesterday, after trying the bookshelf, the nightstand and the dresser. I stopped and prayed and then thought like Sarah. I got into that little girly head.(lalaladodeedoIamqueenoftheworld)She's all about purses, bags and backpacks. She is always carrying a bag stuffed with papers, crayons, notebooks and books. In bag number 7 I found them books. Sarah came home, saw them and exclaimed, "Yay! New books!"

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Note to librarian: Take all purse-sized books off shelves when Sarah comes to call. :)

Steer her toward the "oversize" section from now on.

Good stuff!

Carla said...

Maybe a Sarah cam?

Katie R. said...

This skill will be so very useful when she gets to be 13. Nice work Mrs. Stream.

erin said...

Very funny! I love it.
She sounds like me...I can never remember what I've read unless I've written a paper about it.

MaryLu said...

I "purchased" a library book last year at the end of the school only to find it in the middle of summer, where? Her tote bag! What is it with girls and purses!