Sunday, December 30, 2007

Work

I have been doing data entry for 3 months now. It is going really well and has been such a blessing to my little fam. I do the data in batches of 26 pages each and the hopper was full when I started. I never thought it would be empty, which is how full it was. Now the batches are dumped in once a week and I enter them and hello empty hopper! I am not sure why I call it a hopper. Neither is Joshua. He asked me to call it a Josher. I shall oblige. The Josher is empty.

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

Maybe on even days you can call it the Josher and on odd (!) days you can call it the Krister.
How's that sound?

Carla said...

The Kristier

Kara Jo said...

Glad you clarified, because I was thinking to myself, "Uh-oh. I don't know what a hopper is. Have I been out of the work force that long?"

LOL :)