Thursday, July 19, 2007

Choices

I get overwhelmed with choices. I always order the same thing at Subway. 6 inch turkey breast on white with everything but onions and peppers, mayo, salt and pepper. What if I ordered a 12 inch roastbeef on wheat with oil and it was ish? I always order the same thing at Starbucks or Caribou. Grande(which is small right?!)iced Chai tea latte. In winter I skip the iced part. Went out with a friend yesterday and in the drive thru of McDonald's I saw a picture of iced loveliness. What was that? I had to have it! So I ordered a regular, vanilla, hazelnut coffee. Whoops-those were my choices. Fine. I ordered a medium, vanilla iced coffee.

2 comments:

erin said...

Yummy!!!
Those are the best!

polkadot said...

I, too, love to keep that caffeine drip loaded all afternoon. I wonder what I would act like without it? Glad to hear you're trying new things.