Saturday, August 05, 2006

Strollers

I have watched the evolution of strollers with much interest. When I was young enough to ride in one, it was metal with a plastic waist strap. (Don't get me started on carseats.) A friend of mine just purchased a new stroller which I coveted the minute I saw it. It had those cool off-road type wheels, compartments for drinks and snacks, storage space, comfy cozy baby seat and it was the funkiest colors. WOW. They almost purchased the stroller that featured room for a CD player that piped music directly to the baby. I think I would like that one too, but only if it came with a vacuum cleaner attachment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get one of those bad boys?!? It's more well-equipped for transporation than my car.

Joey said...

next they'll have motors so you don't have to push it. or do they have those already?

Joey said...

Yep. They have them.

Carla said...

Um, that sounds safe. As long as the rents get to talk on a cell phone...