Thursday, November 30, 2017

Sanity Fairy



Years ago when I had 4 Streamers under the age of 8 I didn't think I was going to make it. Seriously. My youngest was fit to be tied ALLOFTHETIME. But a miracle came into my life in the form of a friend. She earned the title of Sanity Fairy and would stop by with treats and games and fun and conversation. She would love up my kiddoes and tell me that yes indeed I was going to make it. And it seems that I did make it through those crazy, physically exhausting, mind numbing days.(The days are long, the years are short)
This post is in honor of my very own Sanity Fairy named 
Kristi Noser who still sprinkles sanity over my life. I love you very much. And I cherish our friendship.
If you have a Sanity Fairy of your own then bless her good today. 
If you don't have one, get one.

No comments: