Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my mom.   I am going to guesstimate that she is between 68-70 years old.  I am not sure. I have not seen or spoken to her in 13 years.

But today I will celebrate her.  I will think on things that she taught me and try to remember the good times.  I will pray for her and speak well of her.  I will choose joy when I think of her.

Lord,
I ask that You hold my mom close today.  Please draw her near to You.  I pray that her heart come to know You and that You whisper truth in her ear.  I pray for a day of happiness and that she laugh and smile and be moved to someday reconcile.  I ask that You keep her healthy and that you strengthen her marriage. I ask that my dad and my sisters make this a special day for her. Thank you for my mom Lord.  Thank you that she was the perfect mom for me.    Amen

No comments: