Monday, December 17, 2012

Playing

I never had an opinion on school buses.  I am glad they bring two of my children home through the fog of yelling and swearing and carrying on but I don't give them another thought.

On the first couple of days of highschool for Josh I gave him a ride.  I parked in front and prayed over him and wished him a good day.  A school bus pulled in front of me and a school bus pulled in back of me and honked.  Constantly.  Neither bus left room for this mom to get out either.  What to do?  What to do?
I waited and listened to the honking. And made my move when the buses did.  Lesson learned.  I now avoid them as best I can and drop off the eldest somewhere else.  Joshua would like to devise some kind of video game that shows me avoiding school buses.  Driving this way and that while they all try to devour me.  Or maybe a game like Frogger.  I drive while they hit my van.  Either way it would need a name. Busser.  Mommer.  Leave the Bus Alone Carla!


No comments: