Thursday, May 31, 2012

Being Followed

I was dropping the eldest two off at the middle school and heading to the library to turn in Joshua's books.(He is into those Japanese ones that read from back to front. Weird)There was a car that kept following me.  Through four way stops and traffic lights.  She slowed down when I turned into the library parking lot. Then turned. I pulled up to the drop box and so did she.  I got out of my van and asked her if I could return her books for her.  She said, "I am sorry that I've been following you but there is a toy on your van bumper and someone is going to be pretty upset if they don't get it back."

6 comments:

Jana said...

How sweet. It reminds me of when I was at the grocery store the other day. I was carrying Isaac in the car seat (man those things can get heavy... especially when you are carrying an ALMOST NINE POUND baby :D) when a lady came running after me. His pacifier had fallen out of his carseat and she wanted to return it.

Jana

Anonymous said...

OH! My goodness! That was a pretty nice woman!!

Carla said...

Jana,

Isaac is almost NINE POUNDS?? Way to go, momma!! :)

kristi noser said...

What a wonderful thing to do--even if it did freak you out a little. Good thing she wasn't wearing a hockey mask...ooooeeeeeooooooo.

Karla with a K said...

Was it the monkey again?!!!
Was it one of HER kids' toys?
Was it something of Tim's?
Why hasn't anyone else asked this yet?
Am I the only one who wants to know?

Carla said...

It was a toy of Sarah Bearas. :)

Some 50 cent thingie she bought at Good Will.