1. Patrick's hernia surgery was a success. We got it on sale for $13,000.
2. Sarah has a choir concert tomorrow night. Hundreds of children and parents and it is always so crowded I end up being proud of someone else's brown haired daughter.
3. Joshua received a text from a girl last night. "I like you so much. I get a warm feeling whenever we are together. I am shaking right now." He texted back, "I am glad we are friends too."
4. Nathan has picked up more swear words at school. We are so happy.
5. Timmers is having quite a time of eating and talking with no front teeth.
6. I am more than a number on the scale.
7. I just had Sister Saturday. Went out to a lovely dinner with Mona and Naomi and had Filet Mignon for the first time! We laughed until we cried.
8. Griffen is having some issue. He has always had some issue though. He will be 13 next month. I have heard that cats can live to be 22. 9 more years?!
9. Sarah thought she would start wearing makeup. She applied some bright eyeshadow and came to show me. Um. That ain't happening girly. I told her, "We can start with mascara in 7th grade and go from there. Hand over the eyeshadow."
10. I called my parents and left a message.
11. God has never let go of me or mine.