Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lunch Date

I met Timmers at school for lunch. He yelled for everyone in his class to see his mom. He showed me the lunch line and asked if I wanted chocolate milk. He pointed out the trays and the Italian Dunkers with sauce and no he did not want green beans but here's the lettuce and the Ranch dressing. He even paid for my lunch! I was told to raise my hand if I needed to go potty and a teacher would let me. We were in the lunchroom long enough to spot Nathan! Sweet! After we raised our hands we were excused to go play outside. I stayed for a bit to chat with Nathan and played with both of my boys outside! What a great day! I got two Streams for the price of one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great time!!! Noni

Brenda said...

As a school lunch lady, I LOVE reading about good experiences in the cafeteria. People want to knock us, but who can beat Italian dunkers and good choices for veggies.

Plus, you get to see your kids in action with their peers. It's rare air.

kristi noser said...

I haven't heard the words "Italian dunkers" for a long time. Oh the memories.