Sunday, August 21, 2011

You'll Get Pencils and Like It!

I was in Walmart finishing up my school supply shopping for Fourby40 and encountered a Daddy and his daughter. He seemed so lost and was talking to himself about his supply list. I thought I would help him out.

Dad "Ticonderoga pencils? What are those?"
Me "They are a brand of pencils."
Dad "They don't sell Ticonderoga pencils here."
Me "Yes. I know."
Dad "Well, this teacher is getting Dixon #2 pencils."
Me "Ok."
Dad "And why do they tell me to get Clorox or Lysol wipes? Or Crayola
markers and NOT Roseart?"
Me "I am sorry. I don't know why they tell us what name brand to get."
Dad "Generic wipes, and Roseart markers left to buy and then I am taking my
daughter to the zoo."
Me "Have fun!"

He was kind of a rebel. Like me.



1 comment:

kristi noser said...

I used to buy RoseArt just for spite.
But I'm a rebel.
Like you.