Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Learning Curve

I have now graduated from a dumb phone to a Smart Phone. It is pretty and shiny and sleek and new. It makes little noises from time to time and I pick it up and comfort it and tell it that everything is going to be ok. Momma is here. Shhhhh. Rest now. It rings and I don't answer because I don't know how but I love the new ring tone. It's catchy and I want it to play all day. I will figure out voice mail later I guess. I am cautiously optimistic that my newest baby will survive my lack of skills.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Name?

By the way, I got it a nice little red rubber suit that is on the plane now, should arrive soon.

Carla said...

Good. Now I can dress it.

Henrietta G. Tavish said...

There's a famous anecdote about the chess grandmaster William Steinetz. A spectator who was trying to understand one of his most brilliant games asked him a series of unintelligent questions about it. Exasperated, Steinitz cried out, "Have you ever seen a monkey examining a watch?!?!"

Don't know why that story came to mind right now . . .

Carla said...

Henrietta G. Tavish,

Sure you know.

erin said...

I'm going to text you like crazy now.

Carla said...

fskdhtrtofgskdfg88888