Monday, February 14, 2011

Games

Nathan told me his shoes were getting too tight. I looked and found his sock covered toes to be poking right out of them. I gathered that it was time to get some new shoes cause I am bright like that. I cannot for the life of me figure out why shoe sizes are the way they are. Start at 0. Go all the way to 13 1/2. Skip 14. Start back at 1. Do not pass go. Like a board game called New Shoes. Although frustrated I played the game. I spun my checkbook, moved the appropriate number of spaces in the shoe section and won when I found the only pair of size 1 on clearance for $7!!

3 comments:

Karla with a K said...

You mean you didn't bring leaves from the money tree to pay for them? huh.

Carla said...

I can't afford a money tree. I have to buy shoes.

erin said...

Wahoo!