Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cleaning for Jesus

Dear Stream Family,
I am sorry for my little temper tantrum this morning. Most mornings I am scrambling to make breakfast, drive Joshua to school and then start the second round of breakfast and get 3 more of you to school. When Tims dumped his juice all over the floor this Mommy had had enough. I yelled, "I am not cleaning that up!"
I left it for the better part of the day and then the verse that Nathan is learning for Awana popped into my head.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
Colossians 3:23

Please forgive me.
I love you,
Mommy

The floor is now clean enough to eat off. Or spill your juice on.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

All in the day of the life of a mommy. Thank God for the movings of the Holy Spirit to remind you of that particular Bible verse!

erin said...

What Brenda said.
And then some.

Jen B. said...

what a great reminder. you have smote my conscience.

Carla said...

I love the word SMOTE and also SMITE.

smoted smited
potato potahto