Thursday, November 18, 2010

Technology

Thought I would start the straightening/cleaning off right with music. Poured a second cup of coffee and grabbed the Ipod. I tucked it in my hoodie pocket. It fell out while I was loading the dishwasher. I found the handy dandy Ipod holder. Took me 10 minutes to figure out how to wrap the thing around my arm. Too loose and it became a bracelet. When I made it blood pressure cuff tight my left arm went numb. I took a break from cleaning, put down the Ipain and dug up my 80's Time Capsule. Hello old friend, Mr. Walkman.

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

this is why you wear a bra. give that a try next time.

Karla with a K said...

Kristi LOL!!!!!!!
Wasn't expecting that.

erin said...

I wear a bra so I don't ruin the mailman's life. Also, to hold my iPod.

Kandi said...

Maybe she should put the Walkman in her bra and be doubly safe.