Monday, September 27, 2010

Stir It Up

There are some baby things I still have around. The tiny bowls with covers, the 3 part formula dispenser, an old diaper bag, some sippy cups.(Joshua put his foot down this summer and refused his old sippy!)I still have a bunch of baby spoons. I like the ones that change color with heat exposure. I use them to stir the cream in my coffee. I need that heads up early in the morning. As if the steam and a scalded tongue aren't enough for me to deduce that my coffee is hot.

10 comments:

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

That was me, sorry.
Just saying that I use baby spoons in my coffee, too.

Carla said...

Erin,
You are depriving me of the joy of deleting comments.

I lift my baby spoon and coffee cup in a toast to you my friend!!

kristi noser said...

I used to use baby spoons in my coffee, but I can't stand how they clink on my new teeth.

Karla with a K said...

How does a spoon clink your teeth when you're drinking coffee? Just wondering.

Also, I like toast with my coffee, too.

Jana from Running Vegetarian said...

Does someone have baby fever? Will you be changing you blog to five by 40 anytime soon. ;)

Karla with a K said...

Jana's stirring it up.

Carla said...

I think you mean 5 by 45, Jana. :)

Jana from Running Vegetarian said...

So its true then. Lets the rumors fly! ;)

Carla said...

It's true that I will be 45.
It's false that I will have another Streamer. :)