Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glade

There was a duel of sorts last night. As I shoveled a path to the bunk beds, Nathan and Tims each grabbed a bottle of air freshener. I came out of their bedroom thinking I might fall into a pit of Griffens with all of the hissing. The spray was thick and they were both in battle stance, cans waving wildly. I held my breath and grabbed both weapons. The boys were redirected to get in their jammies while I lectured them that freshener fights are a no-no.("Are you nuts? You could have both gone blind!!!")I wasn't sure if Powder Fresh or Jasmine & White Rose was the winner, but my hallway smelled lovely.

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

Good thing nobody lit a match, your house would have gone up like a rocket.

Carla said...

Matches are far more dangerous than air freshener. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Anonymous said...

Maybe if they would have just lit a match, they wouldn't have needed the air freshener! Not to start a fire, just to, you know, light a match.

Brenda

Karla with a K said...

"As I shoveled a path to bunk beds..."

I think we need a backhoe for ours.