Friday, September 03, 2010

First Day

So Timmers threw a total snit fit when I dropped him off at preschool. Figured he would. I handed over the thrashing bundle of Tims to his teacher and said my goodbyes. I felt bad for the mom making Preschool The Movie with her daughter as lead actress. Maybe she can replace the screeching with some soothing music?! I picked the boy up later and he told me he had fun and learned this and that and then said, "I hate that school. I not going back." When questioned by another mom friend that he said he hated school, Tims said, "I not say that."

Today is a new day at Bipolar Preschool. Can hardly wait for the roller coaster of emotions.

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

Think of it as "Pre-a-school Musical" and Tims had one of the singing parts.

Carla said...

Preeesical Musical.

Karla with a K said...

Bipolar Preschool - hahahahaha