Friday, April 30, 2010

I Mean It!

How many of my blog posts have been about Aldi?? Not quite enough yet, I guess. You can type Aldi into search. FUN!

It has been months since I have taken Tims grocery shopping. Probably since the last time I told myself that I was never taking him again!! I had to take him yesterday. I had no Timmer sitter. I went over the Aldi rules in the van, in the parking lot and once again in the store. We were doing ok as I just grabbed whatever food was in front of my face. I told Tim to stand by the cart while I unloaded to pay. He was gone the minute I turned to the strawberries. As quick as a wink he had removed the Swipe O Rama machine by yanking the cord off and then dropping it on the floor. Mom was Mort.I.Fied. Apologized to the checker, rewired the machine, bagged and scooted out the door. I am never taking that boy grocery shopping again.

5 comments:

Chris Arsenault said...

Tim's clearly working for the competition...

Reegz said...

See you guys at Family Fresh!

erin said...

Oh, man.

theswamphare said...

You know that you could let him visit the Felton's while you shop, unless you are concerned that you'd have fewer Aldi stories to relate.

Treasured one said...

you could always call me carla! I will watch him!