Monday, August 18, 2008

EW!

Dear Stranger,
You have a disgusting habit. Well two, really. You chew. That in itself is disgusting. Your second habit involves my yard. For the last couple of weekends you have discarded your liter bottle of Mt. Dew which is filled with the chew excess into my yard. Just whip it and leave it. I find it and pick it up and try not to gag while throwing it away. Dis.gust.ing. Have I mentioned yet how disgusting this is to me? If this letter does not straighten you out I have other ways. Sarah needs a new project. Consider yourself warned.

Stop it!!
Carla

2 comments:

blackbelt said...

Thanks for totally growwing me out. And I haven't finished my morning coffee yet.

Blegh!
P'too! too! too! toohey!

kristi noser said...

Call CSI and get some prints off that bottle, go to his house and dump it on his 1987 Ford-with-a-six-inch-lift-kit-truck. Make sure you get some on the Confederate flag.
That'll learn ya suckah.