Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dressing

Sarah is my only girly. God knew I could only handle one. The drama unfolds minute by minute. Yesterday she wore a skirt. Wanted a pair of shorts to go under it. Most of her shorts are too tight. Found some. Shirt was too small. Dig and whine, girl. Hair was a nest. I somehow got a brush through it, parted it and she stuck it behind her ears. She sat on the porch to get her shoes on. Her Highsical Musical shoes were not velcroing to her satisfaction. She howled and yelled for Joshua to "Waaaaiiitttt!!" Shoes on. She left with nary a goodbye.

Joshua dressed in a tshirt and a pair of jeans.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She still has the Highsical Musical ones. I love those.

erin said...

I always think to myself, "I'm so glad I don't have a little girl during the Barney era, or the Hannah Montana era, or the Highsical Musical era, or the New Kids on the Block era." But I wonder what era SJD will fall in love with...each era seems to get worse as the years go by...

Carla said...

Still in the Barney era...join me, won't you?

kristi noser said...

Trust me, it's better than the Lamb Chop era...

Katie R. said...

Girls! (this said while sighing and shaking my head)

LadyD said...

I love you, You love me, we're a happy family.....

Shelby watches Barney all daayyyyyyy.

zcoffeegirl said...

I confess, I love Barney.
Lamb Chops..."This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends"...got it in your head!!!

And..I have to confess..what in the world is Highsical Musicals?

Carla said...

High School Musical. Nathan calls it Highsical Musical. We have onesical and twosical.