Monday, March 31, 2008

No!

The girls came a-callin on my Joshua yesterday. Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, the screen door was opened and knock, knock, knocking was heard. Joshua answered the door and all I heard was shrill giggling and laughing and LOUD girly talk. Mama Bear went to the door and whispered that it was quiet time and I had a little boy napping and could you come back later? Or not. Joshua apologized to me for their rude behavior and said they were some silly little girls from school.

This does not look good.
I am not ready.

7 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Oh my.

kristi noser said...

At least he thinks they are silly.
Whew!

Katie R. said...

How long do they think girls are silly? Was this covered in the hormone talk? Just wondering...

Carla said...

To Joshua girls are silly unless they are more like boys.

kristi noser said...

Eli does not think girls are silly anymore. So that gives you a time frame.

erin said...

Yeah, I'd say you have a few years.
Do you want him to hang with Richard? Rich didn't talk to girls til he was like, 24.
Wait...he still doesn't.
: )

Keithslady said...

Watch out, he may just be SAYING they're silly. I'm on teen-boy-interest-in-girls number four and it never gets easy. When a son asked if it was harder to raise girls or boys I promptly replied, "My girls! With boys you have to deal with other people's girls."