Friday, December 08, 2006

Ish

There are certain aspects of my career that I simply do not care for. I can handle any bodily fluid my children can dish out. Not a problem. It is kitchen duty that is hard for me. When I married I could make spaghetti. I am a self taught baketress and cooktress. Now to the point of this post..I hate cutting chicken. More specifically cutting the skin off chicken. Then there's Hot Dog Water. Enough said. Oh, and this is not so much ish, as it is frightening. Opening up a can of biscuits makes me jump sky high. Always and forever.
It's Sharing Time, mommies.

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

Two words:
rubber
gloves
I buy them by the box I just can't stand to touch chicken and hamburger with my bare hands.
And then there's changing diapers....
One Day At A Time Sweet Karli.

erin said...

I'm not a mommy, but I hate putting my hands in cold dishwater. Even worse? Cold SPAGHETTI dishwater. Ick.

Anonymous said...

How about dumping leftovers in the garbage that have liquid in them? I don't have a disposal....I have to drain it ....let's use vegetable beef soup. Picture this..cold soup smell, draining in the sink...shaking out the dish drainer thing of cold food into the garbage as the smell wafts upwards....Kristi..did I make you gag? :0 Yes..rubber gloves. My best friend.